Here are this year's nominees:
- 'I Was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen' by Jasper McCutcheon
- 'How to Write a How to Write Book' by Brian Paddock
- 'Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues' by Catharine A. MacKinnon
- 'Cheese Problems Solved" by P.L.H McSweeney
- 'If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start With Your Legs' by Big Boom;
- 'People who Mattered in Southend and Beyond: From King Canute to Doctor Feelgood' by Dee Gordon.
The problem with this contest is that there is no effort to differentiate between titles that are intentionally odd/funny and those that are unintentionally odd/funny.