I spent the last couple of days revising the design of my web site (and as you can see this blog). Because I have limited coding skills, fixing up the site can be a frustrating process. Someday both Montague Projects and The Stray Shopping Cart Project will need to be torn down and internally rebuilt by a professional. Anyway, I think the revised site looks way better than it did before. See it HERE.
This is the font I'm using for the new design, it's called Stock A and it's from Canada Type. I made a little specimen design below, I like that it leans towards illegible. Normally I would choose a subtler font for an artist's site, but I'm tired of doing that for my own stuff.