Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy Weeks

I have been posting irregularly the last couple days, I'm approaching the end of an intense few weeks of work, things should be back to normal by the end of next week.


One of my few non work related trips out of the office was to see Colette (Mrs. Montague) return to the stage after an absence of several years. She has been filling in on bass for the Rochester band 5 Watt Bulb (they play pop punk). They were at the Bug Jar in Rochester last Sunday night, hopefully they will be playing Buffalo soon.


I designed this poster last week, I like it.


Today I started installing my installation for Ecologies of Decay (opening Sept 18th!). We are installing early so that we have time to document the show, design that catalog and have it printed before the opening. The above image is of the installation a third of the way done, I don't think it gives away too much.

No comments: