Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ecologies of Decay Opening

Ecologies of Decay opened on Friday night. There was a great turn out, thanks to everybody who came out. The three of us were really happy with the way the evening unfolded. I was going to take pictures during the opening so that I would have good shots of people in and around the work, but I got so caught up in talking that I didn't snap a single pic, luckily J-M and Colette took some (see below). Our catalogue for the show came back from the printer just in time (more about that publication tomorrow). There is also an article in the Buffalo News today.

Dennis Maher: Profanation

My installation: Abandoned House/Decay Community / Secondary Occupants Collected and Observed.

Jean-Michel Reed: Night Fires

photo by Colette

photo by Colette

Photo by J-M Reed

Photo by J-M Reed

No comments: