Monday, July 6, 2009

Shopping Carts in Antennae Magazine

I'm happy to say that there is an interview with me in the latest issue of Antennae: The Journal of Nature in Visual Culture. The interview is a fairly in depth discussion of the Stray Shopping Cart Project. Antennae is a online/PDF download publication that:
...combines a heightened level of academic scrutiny of animals in visual culture, with a less formal and more experimental format designed to cross the boundaries of academic knowledge, in order to appeal to diverse audiences including artists and the general public alike.
My own interests are very much in line with Antennae's. This latest issue is full of fascinating articles and interviews, so make sure you check it out.

1 comment:

Ecommerce shoppingcart said...

I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!!

ecommerce shopping carts